Account / Project Mgmt
We are all about developing content and digital marketing services that we are very proud of -- that means it is visually appealing and engaging, it clearly communicates our client's key messages and successfully meets our client's business objectives. If those are the sorts of things that get you self-motivated, engaged and excited every day, then maybe you're the right team player we are looking for.
You will have a robust commitment to project management excellence, and will know how to identify business objectives with innovative and cleaver design solutions. You're kind, friendly, and can work closely with others to collaborate effectively with an a team of producers, strategist, account executives, art directors, copywriters, and developers to create amazing work that clients are excited about, and users will engage with and want to share.
We're constantly challenging ourselves to evolve and looking for ways to push ourselves and our projects. To do so, we need an Project Manager who will bring a consistent level of awesome to our team-centered boutique environment. As one of Vancouver's fastest growing independently-owned full service communication and marketing agencies, specializing in content marketing, we've built a reputation working with small and large businesses in Canada and Worldwide. Top companies turn to us for help with content strategy, branding, print, web and digital services.
• Lead by example: to inspire the rest of the team, giving precise, clear and honest guidance to help others produce their best work, on-time and on-budget.
• Set the tone and pace for projects: through putting together compelling creative briefs, or roll up your sleeves and get deep into industry research.
• Facilitate resources: coordinate different in-house and external resources such as photographers, and freelancers such as videographers, audio engineers, manufacturers, and illustrators. You might be involved in taking the approved concepts and make them real. Or work with the owners to develop products and launch them to market.
• Keep up with trends and best practices: when it comes to project management, design, content marketing, UI and website development ensure you are inspiring the team to improving their work standards consistently.
• Advocate for the role of the project manager: across all areas of the company, working with other producers, strategists, marketing, and developers in a team environment, taking ultimate responsibility for facilitating and coordinating all resources that are needed to get a project completed efficiently.
• Communicate with clients: both through formal pitch presentations, writing proposals, formal in- person meeting and calls, written professional emails to nurture shared trust.
• Collaboration: Work closely with the other team members to implement strategies and support the overall quality and creative work produced by the agency
• Experience: proven track record in project management with excellent communications skills, consistent work ethic and a desire to make a difference on the bottom line.
• Organized: managing the internal team's schedules, breaking down each project into specific tasks, managing between 20 and 30 projects concurrently and efficiently ensuring the successful completion of projects on time and on budget.
Is Pace Creative the right fit for you?
• No egos. You're confident enough in yourself to stand for excellence in managing and facilitating resources to get projects done effectively at a high standard. You are confident enough to acknowledge alternative points of view, be a kind yet inspiring team member and know when to compromise for the greater good of the client, the project and the team. You are the first in and last one out, without doing it on purpose.
• Top-notch communication skills. Communication is a critical component of project management, so your communication skills--written, verbal, and visual--are solid. You're able to articulate key messages and clients feedback with clarity and precision, in a style that suits the purpose of the project and its context.
• Patient and approachable. You're respectful and generous with your time, manage stress very well when faced with deadlines and pressures. You are never too busy to support those around you with generous ideas, tactful advice, or just a suggestion to help someone overcome a potential challenge.
• A clear vision. You've been involved in many, many successful branding, product launch, campaign, web, app and digital projects. You take the time to understand the client: its business, its industry, the project scope of work to inspire team members.
• Time Management. You know how to handle many different tasks and projects during the day perfectly and precisely so that you feel proud, satisfied and fulfilled.
• Experienced, Dedicated and Passionate. You're experienced and very motivated to improve to be even more successful as a project manager with an interest in product marketing. You have at least two years or more of experience in an agency environment and have a passion to get tasks and projects completed effectively, yet accurately.
You appreciate good marketing and design when you look at websites, social media feeds, brands and marketing materials. You always take into consideration your account's big-picture business goals when working on projects. You are curious and interested in learning about different industry trends such as resources, tech, software, pharma, education, and know that there's a time and a place for everything.
• Sense of humour. Life is too short to take yourself too seriously. You're relaxed but professional, casual but respectful. You come to work every day with a big smile and ready to have a good time.
• Lead internal team from multiple disciplines to efficiently manage projects in the studio.
• Nurture the studio's existing client base by providing excellent customer service, constant communication and quick turnaround time.
• Nurture the agency culture on a daily basis and support the team to do great work
• Build strong relationships with clients by responding to requests in a timely manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Communication, Journalist, English Lit, Business, Marketing, Project Management, Digital Media or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of three years in a producer function, such as a project manager, product manager, communication manager, marketing manager, marketing coordinator working on a variety of ongoing projects and a minimum of two years of agency experience.
• Passionate about the creative industry.
• Knowledge of agencies and related service industry professions are highly preferred.
• Strong comfort level on the phone talking with clients, excellent organization skills, strong proficiency of English language and grammar, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
• Eye for detail. Proof reading experience is a must.
• Able to work well independently.
• Strong time and project management skills to ensure that client projects are implemented on time and within budget.
• Strong PC skills to include Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in this position, please reply by attaching your resume, a list of at least three references and your salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!