Exchange a Bladehttps://www.exchangeablade.com/en_ca/
Marketing / Strategy
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then EAB Tool Company is the place for you. We are currently looking for a talented, energetic, Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years in a marketing position with experience managing a marketing department team and launching products to the retail market. A positive attitude and a passion and for working and growing with people around them is essential.
EAB Tool Company (Exchange-A-Blade) has been providing high quality and innovative power tool accessories to the building materials industry, throughout the US and Canada, for the past 41 years. We value ourselves on being a leader in new product development, cutting edge technology and customer service while focusing on environmental sustainability.
Your New Career:
Reporting to the Vice President Sales and Marketing, you will be leading a dynamic marketing team which includes a Senior Graphic Designer and a Digital Marketing Specialist. This position creates, implements and manages marketing programs and activities, while generating product awareness. The marketing department is also responsible for promoting and merchandising products to attract new customers, dealers and drive stakeholder loyalty. Working closely with sales and operations the Marketing Manager translates all product and company information to reflect and promote a consistent brand. This position plans and delivers communications to our dealers, distributors, customers, trade and industry media to positively promote the EAB family of products and support sales activities.
• Plan and execute/oversee the execution of marketing programs in alignment with the EAB strategic marketing plan
• Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share
• Work closely with sales to ensure all marketing deliverables support sales activities
• Work closely with product marketing, operations, and sales to expand and promote product programs and offerings
• Manage marketing programs and activities within approved marketing budget
• Track and report on marketing KPIs/metrics aligned with Strategic Marketing Plan
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing
• Examine market trends and recommend changes to marketing programs based on analysis and feedback.
Skills and Competencies:
• Action oriented/self-starter and team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills--communicates will with all stakeholders
• A collaborator with strong supportive delegation skills
• Skilled at managing direct reports and working closely with peers to manage and improve work flow and effect positive
• Ability to manage multiple projects--good time management and organizational skills
• Above average creative and art direction talents
• Good command of the English language and written communication skills (French and/or Spanish a bonus)
• Professional demeanour
• Good planning skills with the ability to translate business and marketing strategies into successful marketing programs
• Some ability to manage and negotiate with outside suppliers
Qualifications and Experience:
• Post-secondary/university degree with business, communications, or marketing related focus
• Three to five years of experience in product promotion and marketing communications
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, writing, and editing skills
• Good graphic design and art direction skills
• Online marketing and social media skills
• Experienced in launching new products to market
• Knowledge of the print production process
• Experience in trade show and event management
• Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Suite
EAB Tool Company is an equal opportunity employer who values each individual. If you are looking for a fun and exciting career opportunity, this is it.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; only those considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.