Nikkei (Canada) Marketing Limitedwww.nikkeicanada.com
Nikkei (Canada) Marketing is a marketing and distribution company dedicated to introducing superior and innovative health and food products. Located in Richmond, BC, we are seeking a full-time Graphic Designer (Maternity Leave Contract - July 1, 2018 to December 31, 2019) to join our team. www.nikkeicanada.com
The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing scheduled support to marketing teams and reports to the Marketing Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce graphic design for various initiatives including media print and promotional marketing materials for both English and Chinese-speaking audience
- Produce web designs, which includes interface design, web-ready graphics, etc for various brands
- Produce design for all product packaging
- Edit existing work files
- Convert various types of files for print
- Provide sample layouts with direction from teams
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Proficient knowledge of print production
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or in a related field and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of graphic design experience
- English - proficient/fluent/native speaker (required)
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin - proficient/fluent/native speaker (required)
- Vietnamese, Japanese or French is an asset (optional)
- Capable of managing a large workload, producing quality work, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to adapt and think quickly
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you would like to explore joining our growing organization, please forward your COVER LETTER, RESUME and PORTFOLIO.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.